Shared learning is the process of working together to achieve a common goal. Adult learners who share knowledge and support each other’s learning tend to see better results and learn faster than those who learn by themselves.
Come For The Learning…Stay For The Cool People!
WHAT IS YOUR FANCY?
Join the CONVERSATION!
Coach Cora Learning Community Discussion Forums
- Open and Public Forums
- Personal Development – Self Leadership
- Career Development – Connecting to Purpose
- Leadership Development – The science of Leading – The Art of Serving
- Private Groups – Paid Subscription Groups
- Monthly zoom meetings with Coach Cora
- Closed Discussion forums with peer-to-peer development focus
- Monthly activity and job aid supporting monthly topic
Register for the COURSE!
Coach Cora Development Courses
- Conflict, Communication, and Confidence; Personal Development TRAC
- Your style in communication
- Weathering the storm of conflict
- Using your strengths to manage your triggers
- Purpose, Process, and Payoff; Career Development TRAC
- Defining your purpose, values, and character
- Defining the process to accomplish career goals
- Aligning strengths, talents, values, and experience to accomplish career goals
- Your branding plan
- Where, What, How, and Why; Leadership Development TRAC
- Intensive leadership development program designed to teach servant leaders how to lead; and how to focus on the purpose, quite the white noise.